Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Group Poem Analysis

As you send them to me, I will add your analysis to the blog. Thus, this post will be continually "edited" to reflect the projects that have been turned in. If yours doesn't show up here by 6/2, it means it has not been turned in and you should get it in. You can continue to update and modify your analysis until 6/2. Your changes should show up here as well. You should read ALL of these, not just the ones done by your classmates, in preparation for the final.

Cambridge Ladies analysis by B4
Cambridge Ladies by B2
My Sweat Old Etcetera by B2 
My sweet of Etc by B4
Humanity i love you by B2 
Humanity i love you by B4
All ignorance by B2 
All ignorance by B4
What if a Much of a Which of a Wind by B4
What if a Much of a Which by B2
pity this monster by B4
pity by B2
Poetry or Beautry Hurts Mr Vinal by B2
n(o)w by B2 
n(o)w by B4

NOTE:  Given that I am unable to post the analysis by either of the groups doing Jehovah Buried, Satan Dead on time, I will not ask any questions about that poem on the final.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of forgot where to send it so https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=15b6_09Fw64-_D5W_nmkn8bnXEkzWumTAHZew5iOUGcM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne BaldzikowskiJune 1, 2011 at 9:00 PM

    This whole thing seems so confusing! It will all work out. This comment is pointless. Going, now..... haha :)

    ReplyDelete