Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome

Welcome 2010-2011 students.

This blog is designed to be a resource for us to share ideas as we proceed through our reading this year.  We will start with our summer reading of East of Eden.  As I reread the book this summer, I will occasionally post questions or articles that relate to what we're reading.  I hope you respond in the comments section and occasionally post your own questions or resources as well. 

For now there is no grade attached to participating in this blog.  There is no requirement that you engage in our online discussion of the book, but I hope you will.  I also hope that you find it useful. This can be as much fun and as helpful as you let it be... let your inner English nerd emerge!

Don't forget to check out a copy of East of Eden from the school library before you leave for summer vacation!
You can also read most of it online at online book

No comments:

Post a Comment