Monday, December 6, 2010

What exactly am I supose dto do for Tuesday the 7th?

Good question... in class I mentioned that you didn't need to finish the satire work becuase the mini-essay was plenty of work.  But then later, I realized that I'd already guessed that we'd need extra time for satire (gee, guess there's a reason people say you should write things down), so I'd already pushed the next reading/ mini-essay back to the 9th.  So what does this mean for you?  Essentially, that you have no homework due tomorrow.  I know you're disappointed, but you can always use the time to get ahead :)

2 comments:

  1. Are there websites that have maps like the one we made in class? I feel like the information on it would be really helpful in writing tonight's essay but I totally forgot to look at it after class.

    ReplyDelete