Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How did I do on my speech?!?!

I am reading, scoring, and entering speeches as they come in.  When yours shows up on IC, yo umay look in the black box for it.  Please return it to the red tray though, so I can file it in your portfolio (there are too good to let them vanish into the pit of your bedroom!).  They are out of 65 pts and 5 of those points are for the works cited.  If you didn't turn in a works cited, you may still do so for up until the last day of speeches.  Another thing to note is that the rubric score only represents your work on the first 3 rows, since the district doesn't include public speaking in the persuasive paper.  However, your work on the last row of the rubric does go into your overall points... it's confusing, but you're smart-- you'll get it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. Ohana I brought my works cited page in today but forgot to turn it in... since the last day of speeches has been pushed back to thursday could I possibly turn it in then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marco- In general, questions that are just for me, and that the whole class isn't interested in, should be directed to my email: rohana@sccs.net

    Due date was Tuesday. Late work has no guaranteed credit, but in general the sooner I get it, the better your chances of getting any credit.

    See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete